Sweet & sour egg curry
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 onion (cut into cubes)
- 1 capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 2 chopped tomato
- 1-teaspoon chopped garlic
2-teaspoon chopped green
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2-cup mustard oil
Salt & sugar according to taste.
- 2-cup water
- Make some small incisions on the external portion of the boiled eggs.
- Heat the oil in a pan & medium fry the egg and keep aside.
- Add onion in the hot oil and fry it till brown.
- Add garlic, capsicum and green chilli and fry it for few sec.
- When the spices become brown add tomato and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste & water.
- When the gravy turns thick, add the pre-fried egg & cooked it for 5 min.
- Sweet & sour egg curry is ready.
Serve it with steamed rice or paratha