Sweet & sour Potato curry (tak-mishti alu)
- 250 gm Potato
- 100 gm onion (cut into cubes)
- 25 gm raisins (washed)
- 100 gm chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoon chopped green chili
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2-cup mustard oil
Salt & sugar according to taste
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Boil the potato and cut into medium pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sliced onion.
- When onion becomes brown add washed raisins and fry it for 2 min.
- Add chopped tomato & green chili and mix it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar to taste.
- Add pre-boiled potato & cooked it for 5 min.
- Sweet & sour potato is ready.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves & serve hot with luchi and paratha.