- 250 gm bitterguords (make slits halfway length-wise through each of the bittergourd)
- 50 gm gram flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- A cup of mustard oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Marinate the bittergourd with 1 teaspoon of salt and keep aside for 4 hour.
- After that squeeze out all the salt water and washed properly.
- Take a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients (gram flour, cumin-coriander powder, turmeric
powder,lemon juice, salt & sugar according to taste) with some water and make a paste.
- Now fill in every slited bittergourd with spices paste and properly tie with threads.
- Heat the oil in a pan a, deep fry the each bittergourd.
- Serve hot with salad.