- 1 kg Crab
(cleaned and halved)
- 1 tablespoon light Soya sauce
- 3 tablespoon thick Soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet plum sauce
- A few drops sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoon corn flour
(dissolved in a cup of water)
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Place the crab on a metal pan ready to steam.
- Combine the grounded ingredients and the sauces together in a different bowl.
- Stir mixture to get a smooth sauce.
- Pour the sauce on the crab.
- Place the metal pan over rapid boiling water.
- Wipe off the cover before closing.
- Steam for 35-40 min.
- Garnish with red chillies and spring onions.
- Serve hot with Plain