- Squeeze the excess water of soybean & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, shallow fry the soybean and keep aside.
- Fry the potato pieces same as soybean and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give onion & fry until light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli, cumin, coriander powder and tomato.
- Add salt & sugar according to taste & 2-3 tablespoon of water.
- Fry the masala properly and add pre-fried potato & stir well.
- Add pre-fried Soya nuggets and water & cook it for 10 min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, the dish is ready.
- Enjoy Soybean curry with Roti,
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©