- 200 gm Soybean nuggets (soak into hot water)
- 2 Potatoes ( cut into medium size)
- 100 gm Onion (chopped)
- 2-tablespoon ginger paste
- 2-tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1-teaspoon cumin powder
- 1-teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 2 cup of water
- Squeeze the excess water of soybean & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, shallow fry the soybean and keep aside.
- Fry the potato pieces same as soybean and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give onion & fry until light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli, cumin, coriander powder and tomato.
- Add salt & sugar according to taste & 2-3 tablespoon of water.
- Fry the masala properly and add pre-fried potato & stir well.
- Add pre-fried Soya nuggets and water & cook it for 10 min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, the dish is ready.
- Enjoy Soybean curry with Roti,