Sorshe Murgi (Mustard Chicken)
- 500 gm chicken (dressed & washed)
- A cup of plain curd
- 5-6 tablespoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 gm mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
- Marinate the chicken with curd, garlic paste and turmeric paste and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the marinated chicken and fry it well.
- Add mustard paste, green chilies, salt and sugar to taste and mix it properly.
- Add 1-2 cups of water and cook it till it is done.
- When the gravy becomes thick and float the oil in the upper portion, remove from gas.
- Serve Mustard Chicken with steamed plain