Sojinaphul chorchori (A recipe of Drumstick
- 100 gm drumstick
flowers (sajinaphul) (wash)
- 2 big potatoes (cut into small cubes and wash)
- 50 gm dried pulse cakes (bori)
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon black mustard
seed (rai) paste
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the dried pulse cakes, crushed them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add sojnephul and potatoes & fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, mustard paste, green chilli, salt & sugar to taste.
- Add water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the ghee and crushed pre-fried bori.
- Enjoy with plain rice and ghee (clarified butter).