- 1 kg chicken (leg piece or cut in big pieces)
- 4-5 cup of milk
- 250 gm onion (cut in thin slices)
- 6-7 green chilies (chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoon kashmiri chili powder
- 100 gm butter
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- Wash the chicken properly and marinate for 5 hours with kashmiri
chili powder and salt.
- After 5 hours, Heat the oil in a pan and then add butter.
- Add onion slices and fry it till the light brown.
- Add pre-marinated chicken and fry it properly.
- Add salt according to taste and cook it some time in a low flame with cover.
- Add milk, chopped green chili, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook it until the
chicken becomes soft.
- When the gravy becomes dry , off the gas.
- Enjoy simple chicken with Paratha or
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply