Shak Vaja (shak fry)
- 2 bunch of Shak (noteyshak,
dheki-shak, pat-shak etc.) (properly washed & chopped)
- 3-4 clove garlic
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1-teaspoon kalonji (optional)
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, add kalonji for sauté.
- Add garlic and green chilli, cooked until brown.
- Add chopped shak, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and cook it
with a cover for for few min in low flame.
- Open the cover and fry the shak properly.
- The shak vaja is ready.
- Serve it with plain steamed rice.