- 12 large drumsticks of Chicken (washed & pat dry)
- 1 liter clear chicken stock
- 100 gm onion (cut in sliced)
- 4 green cardamom
- 2 black cardamom
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon ginger
- A cup of green coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon red
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 gm yogurt
- 100 ml cream
- 100 gm ghee
- Salt & Sugar
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté slice of onions, green cardamom, black cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
- Fry over medium heat till onions becomes translucent and glossy.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and stir for few seconds.
- Add coriander, turmeric and red chili powders and stir well.
- Then add 120 ml cup of chicken stock and salt, sugar and mix properly, let
it to boil in shimmer.
- Stir constantly so that onions are mashed properly, remove pan from heat.
- Add yogurt, cream and mix well & return pan to heat and stir fry until the liquid evaporates.
- Add chicken stock and again let it to boil with cover in shimmer.
- Add nutmeg powder and stir it well.
- Cover and let it simmer over very low heat till the gravy is of thin sauce type.
- Turn off the gas and pour in a bowl.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with Rice
or Paratha or Kulcha
or Rommali Roti.