- 1 medium size Cauliflower
(cut into big slices and deep into boiling salted water)
- 200 gm dahi (plain curd)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (paste)
- 1 tablespoon dried chilli
- 3-4 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 2-3 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- First wash the flower properly and keep aside.
- Marinated flowers with dahi, ginger-cumin paste, chilli paste, turmeric powder, salt & sugar and mustard oil for half an hour.
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and give the marinated flowers & cook it for 5-7 min in a low flame.
- Keep the roasted flowers in a plate & sprinkle the garam masala powder.
- Serve it with Roti,
Paratha or steaming