- 250 gm Rajma (soaked in water for overnight)
- 100 gm chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1-teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
Salt to taste
- Sliced tomato and chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- First clean the Rajma and rinse it properly.
- Boil the rajma in a pressure cooker and keep aside, but do not drain the water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add onion.
- When onion becomes brown add chopped ginger & garlic and fry it for 2 min.
- Add whole amount of spices (turmeric, chili, coriander, cumin powder).
- Add tomato, salt and sugar according to taste.
- Add the pre-boiled rajma and cooked it until the gravy become.
- The rajma is ready now.
- Garnish the rajma with sliced tomato and chopped coriander leaves.
Serve the rajma with steamed Pulao,