- 300 gm Prawns (large) (dressed & washed)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 4 cloves garlic (paste)
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut prawns into medium sized pieces.
- Make a hole horizontally with a knife in the middle.
- Mix lemon juice, salt and garlic paste.
- Put this mixture in the middle of the prawn pieces.
- Keep prawns for drying.
- Grind sesame seeds, chili powder, salt and coriander leaves to make a paste.
- Put this paste on the prawn pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry spicy prawn pieces till crisp.
- Serve hot.