- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the pre-washed prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the garlic paste and fry it well.
- Add onion-ginger paste, turmeric-chili powder, cumin-coriander powder,
tomato, salt and sugar according to taste.
- Add chopped vegetables and fry it well.
- Add pre-fried prawns and 1-2 cup of Luke warm water and cook it for
10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry and juicy, turn off the gas.
- Serve prawn jhal freji with mixed
fried rice or lemon rice or
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©