Prawn in Hot Garlic Sauce
- 300 gm Prawns (medium size) (dressed & washed and pat dry)
- 1 big capsicum (chopped)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 cup of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili paste
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 egg
- A cup of vegetable stalk
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Make a smooth batter with egg and 2 tablespoon corn flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the prawn into batter and deep fry and keep on a paper napkin.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped garlic and fried well till brown.
- Add chili paste, tomato ketchup, vinegar, Soya sauce and vegetable stalk and mix.
- Add sugar, salt to taste and pre-fried prawns & cook for few seconds.
- Take 1 tablespoon corn flour and dissolve with water.
- Add the corn flour mixture and cook for 5-7 min.
- Serve with Ginger fried