- 12 prawns (large) (dressed & washed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 big onion (paste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Mix the onion paste, ginger and garlic paste with some water.
- Marinate the prawn in the juice of onion, ginger and garlic and add vinegar, red chili powder, and salt and keep it for 30 min.
- Separate the egg white and beat properly.
- Dip prawns into beaten egg and then roll on the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the prawns until light brown.
- Keep them on a paper napkin and serve hot with green salad & mustard sauce.