- 12 prawns (large) (dressed & washed)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of corn flour
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Mix all the ingredients like soy sauce, garlic, dry sherry, salt & ginger.
- Marinate the prawns in soy sauce mixture for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Dip prawns into corn flour, then dip the prawns in the beaten egg.
- Coat with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the prawns properly until they become brown & crispy, keep them on a paper napkin.
- Serve hot with mustard sauce.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©