Potato-Prawn with Poppy seeds
- 250 gm
prawns (dressed & washed)
- 2 potatoes
(washed & cut in medium French fries)
- 50 gm poppy
- 1 big onion
- 5-6 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3-4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Make a smooth paste with green chilies and poppy seeds.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the nigella seeds.
- Add chopped onion and fry till light red.
- Add washed prawns, potatoes and fry it well.
- Add poppy seeds paste, turmeric powder, sugar, salt and cook it properly.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When gravy becomes dry, remove from gas.
- Serve with steamed