- 500 gm Chicken (cut in medium pieces) (washed and dried)
- 1 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup of Pineapple
- 1 cup of fine bread
- 1/2 cup of molten butter
- 1 cup of flaked of coconut
- Salt to taste
- Take dried chicken and drizzle ajinomoto and salt over both sides.
- Mix egg and pineapple juice on a plate.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in another plate.
- Combine coconut to butter-bread crumbs mixture and mix well.
- Coat chicken pieces with pineapple mixture.
- Next roll them in coconut mixture.
- Place them on 2 foil-lined baking pans.
- Bake them in a preheated oven to 350 for about 40 min (reverse pans in oven for even
- Bake for another 40 minutes.
- If chicken becomes very brownish before end of baking time cover it loosely with foil.
- Serve hot.