Phul-kopir Dalna (cauli-flower recipe)
- 1 cauli-flower (cut into medium size)
- 2 potatoes (cut into medium size)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1-tablespoon ginger paste
- 1-teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2-teaspoon cumin powder
- 2-teaspoon coriander powder
Salt and sugar according to taste
- First soak the cauli-flower pieces into salt water for 15 min.
- Then drain the water and wash properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan & fry the flower till light brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds for sauté.
- Then add onion & fry it till brown.
- Then add potatoes & cooked it for a min.
- Add pre-fried flowers.
- Add ginger paste and turmeric, cumin, coriander powder.
- Add salt & sugar to taste and add tomato.
- Cooked it for 10 min, when the gravy becomes thick, the dish is ready.
- Serve it with roti, paratha etc.