It is a very hot curry, if you are trying for the first time reduce the number of chillis and add only 2 spoonful of red chilli powder.
- Make a paste with curry powder and red chili powder with some water.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion and fry it till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chili and fry it well.
- Add curry & chili paste and stir it continuously.
- Add chicken and cook it for 20 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the chopped corinader leaves and
garam masala powder and mix it properly.
- Serve hot Phall curry with Rumaali Roti.