Peyajkoli Chhechki (recipe of green onion)
- 400 gm Brinjal (wash and cut into medium cubes)
- 150 gm peyaj-koli (green onion) (cut into medium pieces)
- 2-3 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon panch phoran
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, add panch phoran & green chilli for sauté.
- Add brinjal and fry it properly.
- Then add green onion, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to according to taste & water.
- Cook it in a medium flame for 10 min with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry, fry it properly.
- Serve the dish with steaming Plain