Peyaji Mourola (Mourola fish with onion)
- 250 gm Mourola fish
- 2 potatoes
(wash & cut in French fries shape)
- 3-4 onions (cut in
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of mustard
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fishes and marinate with some turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat some oil in a pan, properly fry the fish and keep aside.
- In the same oil, fry the potatoes properly and keep aside.
- Heat some new oil in a pan, add onion pieces and fry it well.
- Add turmeric-red chili powder, salt, sugar, pre-fried fish and potatoes
and cook well.
- Add silted green chilies, 1/2 cup of water and cook with cover till done.
- When the gravy becomes oily and thick, remove from fire.
- Serve with
Plain rice and a piece of