- 500 gm chicken breast (washed & cut in big size cubes)
- 3 capsicums (cut in medium size)
- 2 onions (cut in medium cubes)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 3-4 green chilies (silted)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1-2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 7-8 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, lime juice, pepper powder, salt to taste and keep aside for an hour.
- After an hour, heat the oil and butter together and fry the onion till transulant.
- Add marinated chicken and cook properly.
- Add capsicum, green chili, tomato, sugar and salt to taste.
- Add 6-7 tablespoon water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Enjoy Pepper chicken with Plain rice or