- 2 medium size pomfret
fish (dressed & washed)
- 1 cup of grated
- 5-6 green chilies
- 1-2 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon whole
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoon tamarind
- Salt to taste
- Some banana leaves (washed & dried)
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Ground all the spices (coconut, green chili, mint leaves, garlic, cumin
seeds, molasses) with salt.
- Mix the grounded spices with tamarind pulp and properly marinate the fish
- Keep fish in a center of banana leaf and fold it properly with thread and
keep it in a tight Tiffin box.
- Keep the Tiffin box in a pan with full of water and boil it.
- After 20-25 min get out the Tiffin box and Serve hot.