Patoler Dolma ( Parwal with prawn)
- 300 gm parwal (cut the parwal in top and scoop out the
seeds with the help of a fork)
- 250 gm shrimp (dressed & washed)
- 2 big onion paste
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon garam masala (whole)
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 4 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the parwal and keep aside.
- Boil the shrimp and make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add shrimp and parwal pulp paste.
- Add salt and sugar and fry it properly and make a dough.
- Take a parwal and stuff with shrimp paste and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in pan, sauté the bay leaf and garam masala.
- Then add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chilli powder, salt,
sugar to taste and stir it properly.
- Add the stuffed parwals and water & cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dense, serve the dish.