Parshe Machher Jhal (Parshe fish curry)
- 3-4 big dressed Parshe fish (wash & marinate with turmeric powder & salt)
- 2 tablespoon rai paste (black mustard seeds)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon kalonji seeds
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan, add the kalonji seeds & green chilli for sauté.
- Add ginger- mustard paste, turmeric powder, Salt & sugar to taste and fry the spices properly.
- Add water and pre-fried fish & cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick turn off the gas.
- Enjoy Parshe machher jhal with Plain