- 300 gm Fresh Paneer (cut into medium pieces)
- 100 gm chopped Onion
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2-teaspoon garlic paste
- 2-tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoon chili powder
- 1-teaspoon coriander powder
- 1-teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1/2-cup mustard oil
- A pinch of garam masala.
Salt & sugar according to taste
- Heat refined oil in a pan and fry the paneer in low flame.
- Soak the fried paneer into water for 2-3 second then drain it and keep aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan, sauté bay leaf and add onion.
- When onions become brown add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add all spices (turmeric, chili, coriander, cumin powder).
- Then add tomato puree and salt and sugar to taste.
- Mix all the spices and cooked it for a minute.
When the gravy become thick, then add fried paneer pieces, add half cup of water & cooked for 5-10
- Add garam masala.
- The paneer curry is ready to serve.