Palang Paneer Kofta (a recipe of spinach & cottage cheese)
Palang Paneer Kopta (a recipe of spinach
& cottage cheese)
- Boil the spinach, drain the water and make a fine paste & keep aside.
- Mix cottage cheese, flour, mace powder, salt and sugar to taste &
kneed a smooth dough.
- Make some medium size balls from dough
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry all the balls and keep aside.
- Kofta is ready.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onion paste and fry it properly.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili powder, tomato puree,
spinach paste salt & sugar according to taste.
- Fry all the spices properly, add 1/2 cup of water.
- When the spinach mix comes to boil, add pre-fried kofta’s.
- Cook it for 5 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the garam masala powder.
- Enjoy it.