Palang-bori Torkari (spinach with dried
pulse cakes) (veg)
- 500 gm Palang Shak (washed & chopped)
- 150 gm Potato (cut into medium size)
- 100 gm Bori (dried small pulse cakes)
- 1 bay-leaf
- 1-teaspoon Panch-phoran
- 1-tablespoon ginger paste
- 1-tablespoon souf
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the bori and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay-leaf & panch-phoran.
- Add potato and fry it properly.
- Add palang and stir it properly.
- Add turmeric, ginger-souf paste, salt and sugar to taste and mix well.
- Add pre-fried bori & Cook it for 10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the dish becomes thick, stir it properly.
- Palang-bori is ready to serve with Plain rice and