Orange Malai Prawns
- 6-7 tiger prawns
- A cup of coconut milk
- 4-5 tablespoon orange juice
- 2-3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup of onion paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Dress & wash the prawns (do not remove head and tail ).
- Marinate the washed prawns with lime juice and keep for half an hour.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan, lightly fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee, add onion paste and fry it well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chili paste, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and cook properly.
- Add coconut milk and cook it for 5-10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Let it cool, after that sprinkle orange juice on top, keep for a min.
- Enjoy Orange Malai Prawns with Plain rice or
vegetables fried rice.