- 500 gm chicken breast (boneless)
- 1 onion (cut in big pieces)
- 1 big carrot
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 7-8 baby corns (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of French beans
- 2-3 tablespoon raisins
- 4 tablespoon cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- 1 tablespoon raisins paste
- 2 tablespoon char-magaz* paste
- 2-3 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1-2 tablespoon corn-flour powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 5-6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Wash and cut all the vegetables (carrot, cauliflower, all capsicums) in medium size cubes and keep aside.
- Heat the 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan, shallow fry all the vegetables including baby corns,
French beans & green peas.
- Add a pinch of salt and 5-6 tablespoon of water and shimmer for 3-4 min and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion pieces, half fry it and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan, sauté ginger-garlic paste and fry it properly.
- Add chicken and fry it well.
- Add cashew-raisins paste, tomato puree, char-magaz paste and mix well with chicken.
- Add pre-cooked vegetables, cashew nuts, raisins, sugar, salt and cook it with cover till chicken is done.
- Dissolve the corn-flour in water and mix with chicken and cook for few min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and enjoy with Pulao.
Note: *Char-Magaz is a combination of
four seeds, Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds and Water melon seeds.