Nababi Motor (Masala Peas)
- 500 gm Motor (Green peas) (washed)
- 100 gm khoya-kheer (dried milk) (cut into small cubes)
- 2 big tomato (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- Boil the peas, drain the water and keep aside.
- Roasted the cumin & coriander and grind for make powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and lightly fry the khoya cubes & keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add ginger paste, turmeric-chilli powder, tomato and salt & sugar to taste.
- Fry the masala properly, then add pre-boiled peas, pre-fried khoya and water & cook it for 10 min in a medium flame.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add garam masala powder and stir it properly.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve Nababi Matar with Paratha,