- 500 gm chicken (boneless) (washed & cut in medium pieces)
- A cup of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon plain curd
- 3 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- 2 tablespoon poppy seeds paste
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole garam masala
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- A pinch of saffron (soaked in a 2-3 tablespoon of hot milk)
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of ghee
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh cream
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and fry it properly.
- Add chicken pieces and fry it well till oil separated.
- Add curd, cashew paste, poppy seeds paste, coconut milk, saffron, salt and sugar and cook it till done.
- Shimmer until gravy becomes thick, after that turn off the gas.
- Sprinkle the rose water and fresh cream and cover it.
- Serve hot.