- 500 gm mutton (cut in medium sized) (washed)
- 1/2 cup of capsicum (chopped)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 100 gm tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup of onion paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon kasuri methi
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1-2 cup of Luke warm water
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the capsicum and fry it well.
- Add onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili powder, cumin-coriander
powder, tomato, salt and sugar according to taste.
- Add mutton pieces and fry with all spices properly.
- Add Luke-warm water and cook it for 15-20 min in a heavy flame with cover.
- When the mutton becomes soft and gravy becomes dense, turn off gas.
- Sprinkle kasuri methi and keep it for sometime with cover.
- Enjoy paratha with mutton vuna-gosth.