- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the capsicum and fry it well.
- Add onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili powder, cumin-coriander
powder, tomato, salt and sugar according to taste.
- Add mutton pieces and fry with all spices properly.
- Add Luke-warm water and cook it for 15-20 min in a heavy flame with cover.
- When the mutton becomes soft and gravy becomes dense, turn off gas.
- Sprinkle kasuri methi and keep it for sometime with cover.
- Enjoy paratha with mutton vuna-gosth.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply