- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of washed, chopped button mushroom
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper powder, mustard powder, chopped onions & chili.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan and add the chopped button mushrooms and fry for 2-3
min & keep aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a non stick pan in a medium flame and add the beaten eggs.
- Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the pre-fried mushrooms on top.
- When one side is cooked, slowly fold the omlette into half with a wooden spoon and fry it well.
- Remove from fire and serve hot.