Mourala Machher tok (mourala fish recipe-sour)
for 4 people
- Mix the pod tamarind in 1/2 cup of water with salt to make a paste. Discard the seeds
- Rub the mourala fishes on a rough surface to off the scales
- Take a little amount of mustard oil in a frying pan and heat
- Deep fry the fishes
- Add the tamarind paste with a pinch of salt and a pinch of haldi powder
- Sauté for 2 min
- Add a cup of water and salt according to taste
- Cook in high flame for 5 min.
- Let it be cool, then enjoy the taste with rice.