- 250 gm tuar dal
- 1 teaspoon whole
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2-3 tablespoon of
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 cups of water
- Wash the dal and boil it with turmeric, salt and 4 cups of water.
- When the pulses becomes tender & soft, drain the water and keep
the pulses and water separately.
- Mash the dal properly and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and chopped garlic.
- Add mashed dal, pulses boiled water and cook it for 10 min.
- Serve the dal with steaming