Mohini Parshe (Parshe fish with tomato)
- 3-4 big dressed Parshe fish (wash & marinate with turmeric powder & salt)
- 2 big tomatoes (soak in warm water and smash it to make a smooth puree)
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon radhuni paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds paste
- 1 teaspoon kalonji seeds
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give the kalonji seeds & green chilli paste for
- Add radhuni- cumin seeds paste, turmeric powder, tomato puree, salt & sugar to taste and fry the spices properly.
- Add water and pre-fried fish & cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the mustard oil & coriander leaves on top and place it in a bowl for 5 min with cover.
- Enjoy Mohini Parshe with steaming Plain