- 250 gm mixed vegetables (cauliflower,
beat root, potato etc)
- 1-teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1-teaspoon kalonji
- 2-3 dried red chilli
- 2-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 3 tablespoon of mustard oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the kalonji, chilli and garlic.
- When garlic becomes dark brown add pre-boiled mixed vegetables.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar to taste.
- Add 4-5 tablespoon water and cook it for 5-7 min in a low flame with cover.
- Spread all the vegetables in a pan and fry well.
- Enjoy Mixed vaji with Plain rice