Mixed Sabji (mixed vegetables) (veg)
1/2 kg mixed vegetables (beans,
tomato etc.) (cut into medium pieces)
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1-teaspoon panch-phoran
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
2-tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-cup water
Salt & sugar according to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan & add the panch-phoran and green chilli for sauté.
- Add the mixed vegetables and fry it until light brown.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar for taste.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min in medium flame.
- The sabji is ready, sprinkle the coriander leave.
- Serve it with steamed plain rice or roti, paratha etc.