Mint Chicken / Pudina Chicken
- 500 gm Chicken (dressed & washed) (cut in medium size)
- 1/2 cup of green coriander paste
- 3-4 tablespoon mint leaves paste
- 3-4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2-3 tablespoon green chili paste
- 3-4 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-2 dried red chili
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Few curry leaves
- 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-3 tablespoon pepper
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with green coriander-mint paste, chili paste, lemon juice, mustard sauce, garlic paste and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dried red chili, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry till golden brown.
- Add marinated chicken and fry it properly.
- Add salt and sugar according to taste and mix it well.
- Add a cup of water and let it boil until done.
- When the water is totally evaporate and the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with Plain rice or