Meat Dhansak Recipe
- 100 gm tuar dals
- 25 gm lentil
(legumes) (masur dal)
- 25 gm yellow
lentil (mung dal)
- 25 gm chickpea
pulses (chana dal)
- 500 gm mutton (washed & cut in medium size)
- 100 gm pumpkin (washed & cut in small size)
- 2 big potatoes (washed & cut in small size)
- 1 brinjal (washed & cut in small size)
- 4 big onions (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes
- 10 green chilies (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoon garlic paste
- 4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of methi leaves
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves
- 100 gm vegetable oil
- Salt according to
- Take all kinds of pulses, vegetables, methi-coriander-mint leaves,
half chopped onion, tomato and mutton in a pressure cooker and
cook it well.
- After that keep the cooked mutton pieces separately and smash all the
cooked ingredients and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onions and fry it till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili-cumin powder and cook it properly.
- Add pre-cooked smash vegetables, pulses, mutton, salt to taste and cook it for
10 min in a medium flame.
- Serve Mutton dhansak with Plain