Marinated chicken fry Recipe
- 500 gm chicken (cut in big size cube and wash)
- 2 onion paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- A pinch of lemon grass
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2-3 banana leaves
- Some toothpicks
- Marinate the chicken for an hour with onion paste, ginger-garlic
paste, soya-tomato sauce, lemon grass, salt and sugar according to
taste and keep it in a freeze.
- Cut the banana leaves in big size, wash it and make them dry.
- Place the marinated chicken centre of the banana leaves piece and
fold it properly with toothpicks.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, deep fry the folded chicken.
- Open the banana leaves cover and enjoy the hot marinated chicken fry with salads.