Liottya Maccher Jhuri (Bombay duck without gravy)
- 500 gm dressed Loittay machh (bombay duck fish)
- 150 gm onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-tablespoon garlic paste
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2-teaspoon red chilli powder
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1/2 cup of Coriander leave (chopped)
- Marinate fish with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion and fry untill brown.
- Add garlic paste, turmeric-chilli powder, tomato, salt and mix well.
- Add fish and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook it for 5-10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy become dry, continue stir it (otherwise the dish is overheated).
- When the dish become completely dry, sprinkle the coriander leave on top.
- Serve the hot dish with steaming Plain