- Chicken 250 gms
- tomato 1 (chopped)
- green chilli 3
- onion paste 1 tbsp
- garlic paste 1 tsp
- ginger paste 1 tbsp
- coriander leaves 1 bunch (chopped)
- white oil
- salt to taste.
- Fry the chicken in white oil and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion paste, garlic paste, ginger paste one after the other and stir well.
- Then add tomato and green chilli and stir continuously.
- Add the fried chicken and salt and stir for some time.
- Then add a little water and cover and cook on low flame till the gravy thickens.
- After the chicken gets cooked garnish with coriander leaves and serve.