- 500 gm chicken breast (dressed & washed)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1/2 cup cashew nut paste (soak
cashew in water for an hour and make a paste)
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut in small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 6-7 whole green cardamoms (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 3-4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and stir till light brown.
- Add garlic & ginger paste continue to fry till light brown.
- Add the cardamoms and chicken, cook it for 15 – 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Add yogurt, tomatoes, red chilli powder, salt and keep cooking and stirring constantly for another 20 – 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked and browned.
- Add cashew paste and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped almond and serve hot.