- 500 gm boneless mutton (cut in medium cubed)
- 500 gm cracked wheat (soaked in water for an hour)
- 1 cup of plain curd
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon green corinader paste
- 1 tablespoon of red chili powder
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili
- 3 black cardamoms (seeds only)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon pwder
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
- Mix all the spices yogurt, chili-corinader paste, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder,
cardamom-cinnamon powder, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Marinate the mutton cubes in spices mixture and keep it for 3-4 hour.
- Drain the water of soaked wheat and cook properly with enough water.
- When the wheat becomes soft, make a paste with a mixi.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add marinated mutton with spice mixture cook it well.
- Cook it for 15-20 min in a high flame with cover.
- After that add wheat paste and again cook it for 10-15 min.
- Serve it hot with chopped onion and coriander leaves.