Hilsha with Peas
- 500 gm hilsha fish (medium pieces)
- 2 cup of green peas paste
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoon green chili paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 cup of mustard oil
- Mix all the ingredients like-peas paste, ginger-chili paste, yogurt,
turmeric-garam masala powder, salt and sugar to taste.
- Wrapped the fish with peas mixture and keep it in a Tiffin box,
sprinkle the mustard oil and cover it tightly.
- Boiling the water in a pressure cooker, place the Tiffin box inside
the cooker and close the cooker.
- Give the 3-4 whistle and remove from gas.
- Open the pressure cooker and place the Tiffin box outside the cooker.
- Open the Tiffin box and serve immediately with plain